GIF 최적화 ON 
3.3M    241K

GIF 최적화 ON 
4.5M    277K

GIF 최적화 ON 
4.5M    228K

-PS2-

편집되지 않은 대담들 번역 

ESQUIRE: Tell me your favorite thing about the person to your left.

Jung Kook to Jin: I like Jin’s persistency. I also like that he is a deep thinker but at the same time is light and casual. He feels like an older brother and also like a younger brother. I really like the flexibility in his thinking.

Jin to RM: RM has got everything. He seems perfect. But if you look closely, you can also see his imperfections, too. And I really like that about him.

RM: You don’t even have to look closely.

에스콰이어: 왼쪽에 앉은 사람의 가장 좋은 점을 말해주세요.

정국 → 진 : 진 형의 꾸준함을 좋아해요. 깊게 생각하지만 또 밝고 편안한 성격도 좋아하고요. 형인데 동생 같아요. 생각이 유연해서 그게 정말 좋아요.

진→ RM: RM은 다 가진 사람이죠. 완벽해 보이는데, 가까이 들여다보면 조금 허술한 면도 있어요. 그래서 진짜 좋아요.

RM: 가까이 들여다볼 필요도 없을걸요.

RM to Suga: We have much in common. For BTS, I was the first trainee. Suga was the second. We’ve spent so much time together. Almost a decade. We were billboard kids. We’ve been listening to ‘90s music, TI. My idols were his idols at the same time. We have different characteristics and hobbies. But when I think of him I feel like my old homie in my hometown. He gives me comfort as an old friend, old housemate.

V: Very touching.

RM→슈가: 공통점이 많아요. 방탄에서 제가 첫 연습생이고 슈가형이 두 번째였어요. 시간을 정말 많이 함께 보냈죠. 거의 10년? 둘 다 빌보드 키즈에요. TI 같은 90년대 음악을 들으며 자랐죠. 제 아이돌이 곧 슈가형 아이돌이기도 하고. 성격이랑 취미는 다른데 형을 생각하면 고향의 절친을 보는 것 같아요. 고향 친구, 함께 사는 친구가 주는 편안함이 있어요.

V: 정말 감동적이네요

Suga to J-Hope: What I really like about J-Hope is his positivity. I’ve never seen him negative. Maybe when he was a trainee. But since he got his name J-Hope I haven’t seen him be negative. And I think it’s important to have that kind of high self-esteem. So I learn a lot from him.

J-Hope to Jimin: Just like what Jung Kook said about Jin—that he feels like an older brother but also like a younger brother—I feel the same about Jimin, but the other way around: he is younger than I am, but he almost feels like an older brother. There are a lot of things that I learned from him. But at the same time, he has the charms of a younger brother—he’s cute and fun. Also, we all love performing of course, but Jimin has a particular passion for the stage and really thinks about performance. I can feel that he really loves performing, and in that sense, there’s many things to learn from him. Despite all the things he has accomplished, he still tries his best and brings something new to the table, and I really want to applaud him for that.

Jimin: Thank you for saying all these things about me.

슈가 →제이홉: 제이홉에게서 가장 좋아하는 면은 긍정적인 성격이에요. 한 번도 부정적인 모습을 본 적이 없어요. 아마 연습생 때만 그랬던 것 같은데, 제이홉이라는 이름을 갖게 된 이후에는 부정적인 모습을 본 적이 없어요. 그런 높은 자존감을 가지는 게 정말 중요한 것 같아요. 제가 많이 배우죠.

제이홉 →지민: 정국이가 진형이 형 같기도 하고 동생 같기도 하다고 했잖아요, 저도 지민이한테서 똑같은 걸 느끼는데 반대예요. 지민이는 저보다 어린데 형 같아요. 제가 배울 점이 많아요. 근데 또 동시에 동생의 매력이 있죠. 귀엽고 재밌어요. 또 우리가 다 무대를 사랑하긴 하지만 지민이는 무대에 대해 남다른 열정이 있고 퍼포먼스에 대해 생각을 진짜 많이 해요. 그래서 퍼포먼스를 정말 사랑하는구나를 느낄 수 있고, 그래서 배울 점이 많아요. 이렇게 이룬 게 많은데도 항상 최고를 보여주려고 노력하고 새로운 걸 보여주니까. 그 점에 대해서 정말 칭찬하고 싶어요.

지민: 그렇게까지 말해줘서 고마워요

Jimin to V: V is handsome. And that’s it.

Suga: That’s the highest praise … and that's it. 

Jimin : I’m joking. Jin said about RM that if you look closely you see his imperfections. For V, you don’t have to look too hard, you just can see it. And that’s his special charm. He has this innocence in him that makes him lovable—he is loved by so many. And I think that trait also enabled us to become best friends—that gifted me his friendship.

지민→뷔: 뷔는 잘생겼죠. 끝입니다.

슈가: 그게 제일 좋은 칭찬인데. 자 이게 다입니다. 

지민 : 농담이고요. 진형이 남준이에 대해서 잘 들여다보면 허당끼가 보인다고 했잖아요. 뷔는 그렇게 자세히 들여다보지 않아도 그냥 보여요. 그게 특별한 매력이에요. 그 순수함이 사랑스러운 사람으로 만드는 것 같아요. 너무 많은 사람들이 좋아하시니까. 그리고 그 성격 덕분에 우리가 베스트 프렌드가 된 것 같아요. 우정을 제게 준거죠.

V to Jung Kook: I’ve never seen anyone who looks better with long hair than him. I also really like his personality. All jokes aside, I think Jung Kook is one of the most persistent people I know. And he has incredible talent so that whatever he does, he can do it above average. And he puts everything into his performance to the point that I get worried. He gives his everything on the stage.

뷔→정국: 저는 장발이 이렇게 잘 어울리는 사람을 본 적이 없어요. 그리고 성격도 좋아요. 농담기 빼고, 정국이는 제가 아는 사람들 중 가장 꾸준한 사람이에요. 놀라운 재능도 많아서 뭘 하든 평균 이상이에요. 그리고 무대에 모든 걸 다 쏟아부어서 좀 걱정이 될 정도예요. 무대에서 정말 다 보여주거든요.

ESQUIRE: Congratulations on MAP ON:E ... It was gorgeous.

BTS: Thank you.

ESQ: How did you feel when the concert was over?

Jimin: I think for this concert we really had to draw our own meaning. We weren’t really taking time off, but we had to. So we asked ourselves during this whole period why are we working so hard doing this? What do these performances really mean for us? The biggest thing we got out of this concert was getting the answers to some of those questions and realizing why and for whom we are doing this.

에스콰이어(이하 에): MAP ON:E 콘서트 축하합니다. 너무 멋있었어요.

BTS:감사합니다.

에: 콘서트 끝났을 때 어땠어요?

지민: 이번 콘서트에서는 저희만의 의미를 찾으려고 굉장히 노력을 많이 해야 했어요. 쉬는 그룹이 아닌데 쉬어야 했고요. 이 시기 동안 스스로에게 물어봤어요. 왜 우리가 이걸 이렇게 열심히 하지? 우리게에 퍼포먼스는 어떤 의미지? 이번 콘서트에서 얻은 가장 큰 것은 이런 질문에 대한, 그리고 우리가 왜 누구를 위해서 이런 일을 하는지에 대한 답변이죠

ESQ: What were the answers?

Jimin: We did this in part for us. We were also reminded of the fact that we exist because of our fans. And for almost a year we had forgotten the joy of performing for a live audience, so it was a chance for us again to remind ourselves that we really need for this situation to end and we really want to start performing and meeting our fans in person again.

에: 그래서 얻은 답변이 무엇이었나요?

지민: 어떻게 보면 우리 스스로를 위해서 한 일이더라고요. 또 팬분들이 있어서 우리가 있다는 사실을 다시 한번 깨달았어요. 거의 1년 동안 팬분들 앞에서 라이브 공연을 하는 기쁨을 잊고 있어서 이번 기회를 통해 정말 이 사태가 끝나야 한다, 정말 간절히 다시 공연하고 싶고 팬분들을 직접 뵙고 싶다는 생각을 했죠.

ESQ: How was it performing without a live audience? Did that throw you at all?

RM: We’re living in 2020, so there was some new technology that we haven’t seen, like connecting to thousands of cams and seeing fans on screen and hearing the live noises. We can’t compare it to the real scene, the real audience, but it was quite close to the real ones. It was quite okay, but we were afraid, like is this some future concert? Should we do this from now on? Forever? We had those fears, but thanks to technology it was okay.

에: 관중 없이 공연하는 소감은 어땠어요?

RM: 2020년에 살고 있으니 이제까지 보지 못한 새로운 기술이 있죠. 수천 대의 카메라와 동시에 연결해서 스크린으로 팬분들의 목소리를 듣고 소리를 듣는다던가 하는. 물론 실제 관중들을 앞에 둔 것과 비교할 수 없지만 실제에 꽤 가까웠어요. 생각보다 괜찮았지만 또 두렵기도 했죠. 이런 게 미래의 콘서트인가? 앞으로는 이렇게 해야 하나? 영원히? 이런 생각 때문에요. 두렵긴 했지만 기술 덕분에 괜찮았어요.

ESQ: How do you come up with a setlist? Who comes up with it?

Suga: This was a setlist that we had originally developed for the MAP OF THE SOUL TOUR. For this online concert, we discussed the setlist with the stage director about what we can do and we tried to come up with a setlist that is appropriate for this concert at this point in time. If we wanted to put a certain song in a certain place, we made a really strong appeal to the stage director and that would most likely change the setlist. We especially included a lot of our own ideas in this concert in terms of stage directions, so again it was too bad that we unfortunately weren’t able to perform in front of a live audience as planned, but it was still great to perform at least virtually in this situation and I was grateful for that.

에: 세트리스트는 어떻게 짜나요? 누가 짜나요?

슈가: 이 세트리스트는 원래 <맵 오브 더 솔>투어 용으로 개발한 거예요. 이번 온라인 콘서트는 뭘 할 수 있는지 무대감독님이랑 함께 얘기하면서 지금 이 시점에 이런 형식의 콘서트에 맞는 세트리스트를 짰어요. 특정한 곳에 특정한 노래를 넣고 싶으면 무대감독님에게 강력하게 말씀을 드렸고 그렇게 세트리스트가 바뀌었어요. 이번엔 스테이지 디렉션에 우리 의견이 굉장히 많이 들어갔어요. 그래서 관중 앞에서 콘서트를 못하게 된 게 더 안타깝지만 이런 상황에서 온라인으로라도 하게 되어서 다행이고 감사하죠.

ESQ: You know how many people watched worldwide, does that make you more nervous? More confident?

V: It was after the concert that we heard how many people actually tuned in. When we were actually performing, I think we were just focused on doing our best thinking about ARMY watching us.

J-Hope: I actually feel less nervous performing live at a stadium. I felt a little bit more nervous knowing that this was being broadcasted live.

Jin: J-Hope, born to perform at a stadium.

에: 전 세계적으로 몇 명 봤는지 아시죠. 그래서 더 떨리던가요? 아니면 더 자랑스럽던가요?

뷔: 콘서트 끝나고 나서야 몇 명이 접속했는지 들었어요. 공연할 때는 아미분들이 저희를 보고 있다고 생각하면서 최선을 다하는데 집중한 것 같아요.

제이홉: 저는 스타디움 라이브를 할 때 오히려 덜 떨어요. 라이브 스트리밍이 되고 있다고 생각하니까 더 긴장되더라고요.

진: 제이홉, 스타디움 공연을 위해 태어난 자!

ESQUIRE: How do you define “cool”?

V: For me, when I shoot or do a performance, and if I am satisfied, then people tend to be satisfied. When I am satisfied, then it usually turns out to be cool.

Jimin: I haven’t put much thought into this, but I think when somebody wears something, says something, and their thoughts are well organized, and they are confident about what they are expressing, I think these types of people are cool. It’s different from stubbornness. People who have their own thoughts, their coolness shows. I think that means cool.

에: '멋있다'라는 말의 의미가 무엇이라고 생각하나요?

뷔: 저는 제가 촬영을 하거나 무대를 할 때 제가 만족하면 다른 분들도 만족하시더라고요. 제가 만족했으면 그게 보통 멋지게 나오는 것 같아요.

지민: 생각을 깊게 해본 적 없지만, 입는 거나 말하는 거나 생각이 잘 정리되어 있고 자신이 표현하는 것에 대해 자신이 있으면 그런 사람들을 멋있다고 생각하는 것 같아요. 고집이랑은 달라요. 자신만의 생각이 있으면 그 멋짐이 보이더라고요. 그게 멋인 것 같아요.

J-Hope: Everyone takes things differently, and feels different emotions. When you get different opinions or feelings from what you think, rather than being offended, you accept it, I think that is something that I consider cool. I don’t think there is a correct answer.

Suga: People who have their own view of life are cool, especially those who are not imprisoned by the past. It's cool to see people who aren't trapped in time.

제이홉: 사람마다 받아들이는 게 다르고 감정도 다르잖아요. 내가 가진 생각과 다른 의견이나 느낌이 있으면 거기에 기분이 상하는 것보다 받아들이는 사람을 멋진 사람이라고 생각해요. 옳은 정답은 없는 것 같아요.

슈가: 삶에 대해 자신만의 관점을 가진 사람이 멋있죠. 특히 과거에 얽매이지 않는 사람요. 시간에 갇혀 살지 않는 사람들이 멋있는 것 같아요.

RM: This is really an interesting question. I have been thinking a lot about this. I'm asking myself: What is cool? I think there are two kinds of cool: First of all, instinct. Sense. When somebody is cool, when he or she comes as an outsider and she or he has an attitude like, “yo, I can do this … why can’t we do this?” Not harming others. Secondly, there is a whole different cool. It’s like seeing the waves inside big trees that are thousands of years old. For example, when I see somebody—he could be an architect or artist or anyone—he has these waves and trees inside, I feel like "yo, that’s really cool”

RM: 정말 흥미로운 질문이네요. 이런 생각을 많이 하고 있었거든요. 제 자신한테 '멋진 게 뭐지?'라고 물었었어요. 두 가지 종류가 있는 것 같아요. 첫 번째는 본능. 센스. 누군가 멋지다고 하면 외부에서 "내가 할 수 있는데 우리는 왜 못해?"라고 하는 태도요. 다른 사람에게 피해를 주지 않고요. 두 번째는 좀 다른 의미예요. 수천 년 묵은 고목에서 파동을 발견하는 것 같은거죠. 예를 들어서 건축가라던가 예술가라던가 누군가를 보면 그런 물결이나 고목이 내면에 있는 사람이 있어요. 그럼 진짜 멋있다고 생각해요.

Jin: I think being “cool” is being “generous,” which means me. Even if I could win, I lose. Even if I can fight, I lose. Isn’t that coolness itself?

Suga: That’s exactly what makes a person not cool.

Jung Kook: As the members have all said, the standards for coolness are very different for each person. I am myself and you are you, but then to know how to respect and understand each other is what I think defines cool.

V: Because I went first, I don't think I was able to give you the best answer. I think a person who can look after the people around them is cool ... but that means I am probably not.

진: "쿨"하다는 게 관대하다는 뜻이니까 저 같네요. 이길 수 있어도 지고, 싸울 수 있어도 지는. 그게 쿨의 의미 아닌가?

슈거: 전혀 안 쿨한 사람이 딱 그러는데.

정국: 멤버들이 말한 것처럼 '멋짐'의 정의는 사람마다 달라요. 나는 나고 너는 너지만, 또 서로를 존중하고 이해할 줄 아는 게 멋짐의 정의 같아요.

뷔: 제가 첫 번째로 대답해서 좋은 답을 못 드린 것 같아요. 저는 주변 사람을 돌볼 줄 아는 사람이 쿨한 것 같아요... 그런데 그럼 저는 아니겠네요.

ESQ: Is BTS cool?

BTS: Yes. We are cool. Do you know BTS?!

에: 방탄소년단은 쿨한가요?

방탄: 그럼요. 쿨하죠. 두유 노우 비티에스???

님의 서명
스트레스 받으면 진다는
생각으로 살고 있습니다.
(하지만 왜 한화팬인가?)
Comments
2020-11-29 12:28:40

신기하게도, 멤버들이 픽한 노래들이 항상 그 멤버들이 제일 찰떡같이 어울리는 것 같아요.

웸블리 공연 블루레이에서 마이크드랍 곡 나올때, '와 이건 제이홉을 위한 완벽한 퍼포먼스다' 싶었는데, 제이홉이 마이크드랍을 골랐네요.
그리고 정국이도 불릿프루프 이터널곡 부르던 온라인콘서트 때 모습 연상되며 가장 어울리는 무대모습이라고 생각됩니다.
슈가, 진은 픽한 곡을 그간 워낙 언급을 많이한지라 예상되었구요.

Updated at 2020-11-29 12:51:34

좀씩 찾아서 다시 들어봐야겠군요.

성격은... 진이가 성격이 참 좋더라고요.
그래도 망국미모 뷔 쵝오

2020-11-29 13:52:14

뷔 는 정말 미친 외모군요.

글쓰기
SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK