SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK
자동
ID/PW 찾기 회원가입

[차한잔]  유튜브에 k pop에 대한 악의적인 비디오에 댓글 달기

Updated at 2018-10-07 22:47:03

우연히 유튜브 비디오를 보다가 열받아서 1시간 가량 댓글을 달았는데

인기순으로 위로 올라가는 시스템이다 보니 금방 사라지네요.

잘하지 못하는 영어지만 나름대로 인정할 것은 인정하더라도 사실이 아닌 것을 사실인 것처럼 이야기 하고 대부분의 코멘트가  외국인들이 사실을 알고 실망 했다는 이야기라서 코멘트를 달았습니다.

대부분의 서구 국가들의 케이팝에 대한 비난이 성형, 노예계약, 공장형 아이돌 외국인에 대한 차별 등인데 이러한 고정 관념들이 케이팝 초기에 일본인들이 유튜브에서 적극적으로 활동하면서 만든 프레임이고 이를 무분별하게 서구 언론들이 인용하면서 고착화 된 것 같아요.

요즘처럼 BTS나 다른 케이팝 그룹이 해외에서 인정 받을 때마다 이런 이슈가 등장 하고 아미들은 BTS는 다른 케이팝 그룹과 다르다고 변호합니다만 이러한 고정관념을 깨지 않으면 다른 케이팝 그룹의 해외 시장에서의 성공은 어렵다고 생각합니다.

제글을 읽어보시고 공감하시면 아래 사이트에 가셔서 추천 한번 눌러 주시기 바랍니다.

그러면 제 글이 상단에 올라가서 더 많은 서양 사람들이 볼수 있으니까요.

생각이 다르시면 코멘트로 달아주시고요.

댓글을 참조해서 더 논리를 가다듬에 앞으로 다른 혐한 비디오에도 올릴 생각입니다.

Dark And Disturbing Things You Never Knew About K-Pop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49cbmtnRKCA&t=7s

It's not good to have fantasy but its also not good to have stereotypes which is not true.

I wrote this when I watched the video above and it contains a lot of stereotypes which are lies but people who do not know Korea believes to be true.

Go check out more if you want to know the real truth.

As a Korean who knows very well about entertainment industry, this video is very opinionated and misleading.

It shows footages and comments by JJCC's Mark but he and JJCC is not known even to me.

I think his remarks are just grumbles from a failed person.

I know this kind of people very well who came to Korea for the fame and fortune of a K pop star but who do not put effort and even learn a language.

This kind of people have no chance of succeeding and when they fail they become the most aggressive hater of K pop to justify his failure and blame it all to the bad system of the industry.

I tell you the real reality of k pop industry.

K pop is a very competitive industry.

Out of 100 groups only 1 or 2 can survive and the rest disappear in 1 or 2 years.

There are hundreds of companies and the condition varies widely.

3 major companies(SM YG JYP) have a higher chance because they have good system and staff.

Other companies which have decent systems and staff are about 10 to 20.

The others are mostly small and unprepared companies.

All the problems come from these companies

But this video tells about problems arising from these companies and they put the pictures of well known artists on the background and gives impression that these are the problems of K pop.

1. Slave contract

This was a problem about 15 years ago and became an issue at that time.(At that time, a member of Dong Bang Sin Ki or DBSK raised this issue and went to court)

The government(Fair Trade Committee to be exact) intervened and a law was passed to limit the contract up to 7 years.

It is reasonable because a group needs to have 3 to 4 years to be successful and to reach a break-even point.

That is the reason why some groups disband or some of them leave the group after 7 years from their debut.( You can see Sistar or Girls Generation for examples)

2. Boot camp hell

Korea is a very competitive society and even students have to study more than 15 hours to go to university.

That is a overall phenomenon of Korea and working more than 12 hours is not limited to this industry.

The issue of overwork(Karoshi which means death out of wverwork in Japanese) is wide spread problem of Korean society and the government enacted a new law to limit the working hour up to 52 hours which is still high for western standard.

We can wait and see what this law will bring about to the entertainment industry.

K pop is known for the synchronized dance skills and good looks

These days, the chemistry of members and the characters of each member is getting more important.

They have to learn languages like Japanese, Chinese and English.

The companies recruits trainees and they train them for 2 to 3 years on average.

Some of them go through 6 months, but some of them for 5 to 7 years as a trainee.

From the trainee years, they learn dance, singing, language to prepare for the debut.

After debut, the first year is very important to get on the stardom.

They go to Music Bank and other TV shows.

In Korea, 3 major broadcasting companies have their own TV shows and there are other tv shows of cable music networks.

So if they want to be successful, they have to appear on 5 to 6 programs in a week.

And they start in the early hour to go to hair shop to do the makeup and hair.

You can see the videos of these groups in the early morning when they go to the broadcasting stations.

Even though they only appear just for several minutes, the broadcasting takes up whole day for preparing, dry rehearsal and real broadcasting.

When they are lucky enough to succeed, there will be more TV shows and festivals to ask them to appear.

That is why they live together in a dormitary.

3. Money woes

The successful artists you may know earns a lot of money and after 7 to 10 years of debut, most of them buy a building in Gangnam area which is very expensive.

Most of the other people, they breakup before the group reach break-even point.

The money woes are from the unsuccessful groups and that is the rule of capitalism.

And that is not the problem of Korea, but of capitalist countries.

No one can not guarantee success and money that follows from the success.

4.. Work to exhaustion.

That is the problem I mentioned in earlier comment.

5. Plastic surgery pressure

K pop haters mostly say that Koreans undergo plastic surgery than any other countries in the world and all the k pop stars are the product of plastic surgery.

Korea is famous for fashion, cosmetics, plastic surgery and the foreigners who watch k dramas and k pop programs think the plastic surgery skills of Korea is reliable.

I live in the area where there are a lot of plastic surgery hospitals and I find these days more and more foreigners, most of them are from China, Japan and south east Asian countries come to Korea and stay here for 2 to 3 month to get the surgery and they also do sightseeing with their face banded.

This adds to the numbers of plastic surgery and the statistics does not eliminate these numbers.

I don't blame people who do the plastic surgery and I agree that if that makes them more happy, its up to their choice.

But the video says the companies pressure the trainees into plastic surgery and that is not true.

For example, YG and other companies make a contract which says not to have plastic surgery during the contract period when they make a contract with a group ( for example black pink made a contract with YG and one of the article is to forbid plastic surgery. This comes from the experience of one group which is said to have a problem of plastic surgery addict).

6. Strict diet.

I have to admit it.

Entertainment people say it looks more fat on TV than the real.

Some of the companies have regulations and they control the trainee not to get fat and in other cases the trainee or the artist do diet on their own will.

In Korea diet is an obsession of especially young girls.

6. Suicide problem.

The suicide rate of Korea is very high.

Its not only the problem of k pop but also of Korean society overall.

Because competitiveness of Korean society is high and the entertainment industry is extremely competitive, the suicide rate is high especially among young people who are vulnerable.

7 Dangerous fans

Some of them are dangerous but the real fans have the attitude that if they love an artist, they have to protect them.

That is not the issue of Korea.

It is the issue of real fans and haters who disguise as fans.

8. Discrimination

Mak says he is discriminated but I don't think so.

He blames to the discrimination as an excuse of his failure.

At first, Korean entertainment industry naturally constitute of Koreans.

Later, they needs English speaking people who can do English rapping.

So the Korean-Americans take up that part because they can speak Korean and English.

After some years, k pop market grew up and they targeted Asian markets and they started to recruit people from China Japan, Thailand, Taiwan and other Asian countries.

I think in the future if the k pop market expands to western countries, they will recruit people from western countries.

That trend reflects the needs of the market

That is the rule of the business and that is not the discrimination.

I think Mak is not discriminated and he did not do his best.

That's what I guess.

Comments
2018-10-07 22:32:51

훌륭하십니다!

2018-10-08 00:49:15

유튭에 달리는 댓글 대부분이 동남아에서 다는 겁니다.

그냥 한국 부러워서 저러는거죠. 남돌은 그나마 적은데 여돌은 장난 아니에요.

2018-10-08 10:01:17

추천 드렸어요

글쓰기
SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK