자동
ID/PW 찾기 회원가입

[정보]  [화양연화] 신판 블루레이 닷컴 별점

Updated at 2021-02-27 23:07:53

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/In-the-Mood-for-Love-Blu-ray/260116/#Review

화질 3/5

오디오, 엑스트라 5/5

총점 4/5

It is immediately obvious that the entire film was regraded at L'Immagine Ritrovata because it has that prominent greenish hue that usually alters the original values of primaries and supporting nuances on restored projects that are finalized at the lab. I think that this is very unfortunate because with a few minor exceptions the film has a pretty different vibe now. Indeed, there really are only a couple of sequences -- such as the ones that feature the big red drapes (see screencapture #4) -- where the color red feels as prominent as it was in the past, which I personally find very problematic because it is essential for the intended ambience. How exactly? Well, the color red suggests passion and romance, but with the stronger greenish hue its significance is largely lost. The older master wasn't devoid of such greenish hues, but they were balanced in a particular way that preserved the prominence of the red(s). Also, the regrading appears to have flattened some native nuances and in some areas, sadly, 'lost' them as well. (You can see the changes in the right and left sides of screencapture #4). Some darker footage has less than optimal shadow definition, but my guess is that in native 4K the balance there is superior. Density levels are very good, but I think that there is room for some encoding optimizations, with darker areas again being most vulnerable. Image stability is excellent. The entire film looks very healthy as well. (Note: This is a Region-A "locked" Blu-ray release. Therefore, you must have a native Region-A or Region-Free player in order to access its content).

번역기 

L'Immagine Ritrovata에서 전체 영화가 업그레이드된 것은 바로 명백하다. 왜냐하면 그것은 보통 예비선거의 원래 가치를 바꾸는 녹색의 색조를 가지고 있고 연구소에서 최종 확정된 복원된 프로젝트에 대한 뉘앙스를 뒷받침하고 있기 때문이다. 나는 이 영화가 매우 유감스럽다고 생각한다. 왜냐하면 몇 가지 사소한 예외를 제외하고는 그 영화는 지금 상당히 다른 분위기를 가지고 있기 때문이다. 실제로, 큰 빨간 휘장이 특징인 순서들(화면 캡쳐 #4 참조)은 단지 몇 가지입니다. 빨간색은 과거처럼 두드러지게 느껴집니다. 저는 개인적으로 이것이 의도된 분위기에 필수적이기 때문에 매우 문제가 있다고 생각합니다. 정확히 말해서 어떻게요? 음, 빨간색은 열정과 낭만을 암시하지만, 더 강한 녹색의 색과 함께 그것의 중요성은 대부분 사라집니다. 연상의 주인은 그런 녹색 빛깔이 없는 것은 아니었지만, 빨간색의 두드러진 부분을 보존하는 특정한 방식으로 균형을 이루고 있었다. 또한, 업그레이드로 인해 일부 기본 뉘앙스가 납작해진 것으로 보이며, 슬프게도 일부 영역에서는 그 뉘앙스를 '잃어버렸다'고 합니다. (화면 캡처 #4의 오른쪽과 왼쪽에서 변화를 볼 수 있습니다.) 일부 어두운 화면은 최적의 그림자 정의보다 낮지만, 내 추측으로는 네이티브 4K에서는 균형이 더 우수하다. 밀도 수준은 매우 좋지만, 어두운 영역이 다시 가장 취약해짐에 따라 인코딩 최적화의 여지가 있다고 생각한다. 이미지 안정성이 뛰어납니다. 전체 영화도 매우 건강해 보입니다. 이것은 영역-A "잠금" 블루레이 릴리스입니다. 따라서 콘텐츠에 액세스하려면 기본 지역 A 또는 지역 없는 플레이어가 있어야 합니다.

리뷰어는 이전 판본의 컬러 그레이딩을 더 선호한다고...

Comments
2021-02-27 23:16:57

정발로 출시가 되었으면 좋겠군요.!

2021-02-27 23:23:58

크라이테리온 이전판본 절판되기전에 빨리 사두시길 다들

2021-02-28 22:53:53

참고로 이전판본 <타락천사>와 <해피투게더>는 키노영화사에서 나왔습니다.

글쓰기
SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK